- Beans and Peas - Beans and peas are from the leguminous family of vegetables
- Citrus Fruit - Citrus fruit covers a pretty big group; from the standard oranges and lemons, to the favourites satsumas and clementines
- Deciduous Fruit - Deciduous fruit pretty much covers apples, pears, quince and any other related fruit.
- Exotic Fruit - Exotic fruit come from the world over; this is for all those weird and wonderful fruit
- Green Vegetables - This group includes crops that aren't just green; things such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, kale, sprouts.
- Miscellaneous Vegetables - This group covers any vegetables that don't quite fall into any other groups.
- Mushrooms and Fungi - You may think mushrooms are limited to those cheery button and closed cup mushrooms you get in the supermarket - well think again!
- Root Vegetables - Root vegetables is a collective name for vegetables of which the part we eat typically grows underground.
- Salad Vegetables - This group doesn't cover just vegetables; crops such as lettuces and spring onions are joined by fruit like tomatoes and peppers.
- Soft Fruit - Soft fruit covers a large group of fruit, including stone fruit such as Nectarines and Peaches, and berry fruit.